psyco-slayer21psyco-slayer21

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Everyone vs Simon Everyone vs Simon

i havent seen this ...

i havent seen it im the first reviewer and im voting more 10 NO I bet your work sux but im still not going to watch it :P

The Phantom of the Opera The Phantom of the Opera

look @ my work

im the first reviewer and i havent even seen it look @ mine

Goku holds spirit bomb Goku holds spirit bomb

um

so he calls the spirit bomb togeather he turns ssj, then turns ssj2 and you se him holding a big blue ball....... TOOO SHORT you have the talent but you dont have the time right?

DBStick2 DBStick2

nice try

NOT FUNNY i know how you tried to explain he had holes in him By drinking water NOT FUNNY!

ps. only joking nice try cheak my work

DBstick DBstick

i made

i made better shits coming out of my ass its honest cheak my lama movies

Dragonball R Episode 1 Dragonball R Episode 1

okay?

i thought goku can surpass ssj2 after vegeta dose ssj4 dosent he go ssj3/4 any way ....

MAX PAYNE 3D MAX PAYNE 3D

hard work?

Hard work w000t'z j00 problem you just made a 3d s max seen got swift 3d to import it and draw pathetic stick figures with lame trailing effects DAMN i can pull better shot from the bottem of my ass then again give you credit cuz i dont even try hard @ all on my movies so keep it up :0

Lady of Dreams Lady of Dreams

dalah lama

EVERONE vote 0 this dude he baged out my l'il cousen's work.
he's 5 years old . 3 of my movies are made by him matrix one and camper i just add songs and do lil touch ups of corse i plug in a fun pen so he draws on the mouse pad BUT DONT WORRY ABOUT THAT HE IS A MEAN nasty little lama kid hating fagot vote 0

fizuckle responds:

yea, you are making yourself look big, atleast i have flash skills. you had the balls to go and blam my movie because i left a bad comment on yours. you show a lot of maturity. anyone who sees your camper fill and looks at your other movies can tell you made it. why would your little cousin be making movies for you? why dosent your dosent speak for himself? dude. you are such a lamer.

We Are Robots - Angrybot We Are Robots - Angrybot

??????some anti social coment?????

Man you are a loner arnt you.. kid hear me out ok kid DONT WORRY ABOUT WHAT they say DONT kill your self.
and moast of all act cool even tho you arnt. there gona understand that u r cool.
i have a l'il cusen in the 7 grade and i tell him that a year or so later he waz respected,
and again if they call you big head and push you, just say DUDE dont bag me out OKAY!! .
and walk away they might come after you and say sorry.
it might seem its not that fucking easy BUT IT is kido +
(sorry about the miss spells back there crappy keybord }IT IS THAT easy simply repete this untill they leave you alone, BE C00l make them your friends and gain trust,. and then TEASE 'em and make those LAMAZ BE SORRY THERE ALIVE like they did to j00. and remember YOU RULe l'ill dude GO j00 fire engin.

3 Tutorials 3 Tutorials

and, and

and i had to waist my time learning it my self, i do it a quicker way :)